Saturday, November 15, 2008

Store Opens TODAY!

First off... thank you to all who visited our table at the Marzullo Gift Shop yesterday as we debut our first line!
Thank you to Michelle for hosting the shop to benefit TACT - Teach Autistic Children Today. Stacie and I were both on hand to mingle, chit chat and sell our items.

also... thank you to Stacie's sister, Rene (I hope I spelled your name correctly... I will revise) for allowing us to set a display at her STACIE JEWELRY show and sale last night!

Thank you to all for your feedback, encouragement and purchases!

when I am finished posting here, I am heading over to ETSY to make past minute preps to go live this morning!

If something sells out that you like... check back. We will likely have additional stock listing soon.

SO here we go!
MOONFLOWER ART
OPENS TODAY!
Saturday, NOVEMBER 15, 2008!

www.moonflowerartetsy.com

No comments: