Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday's Tidbits

Well...
You know what the ideas in your mind run so fast you just can't keep up? and all those other ideas that you have made plans for are starting to collide together? That's where I'm at! So This week I will spend some time organizing my ideas and bringing some of them to fruition!
"So what are you making?" ...you ask?...

First on the list? Desk calendars... collage of course!

then Bottle Cap magnets! Last week Stacie made several button cap magnets using photo transfer and I was inspired! (Which, by the way, will be ready for sale later this week!). I have always wanted to try resin and other crystal clear mediums.

I will have a pic of the button cap magnets soon!

Hope you all had a great weekend... can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week already? There are only about 5 weeks left til Christmas! Are you ready? Am I? LOL

see you soon!
-Allison

No comments: