Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Craft Show this Weekend!

Moonflower Art at a Craft Show!

Hi everyone! I will be at a great craft fair this weekend. For those of you who are local, the show is at the Garrett Park Town Hall in Kensington, Maryland. The show runs Friday night 7-9pm, Saturday and Sunday 10-5pm.

I will be exhibiting my jewelry and some terrific pieces from Moonflower Art. I have some barrettes, beaded bookmarks and other goodies that you can't find on the website yet! So if you are in the area, please stop by.

I am working on some new hair barrette designs...inspirational sayings and fun collage. Here is a snapshot of some of my collage work that I am going to use for the barrettes I'm working on:

I hope to see some of you this weekend. If you don't live in the area, stay tuned to etsy for more new designs!



Stacie

No comments: