Friday, November 21, 2008

More ideas floating around in there...

first off...
I promised you a pic of the button cover magnets.Stacie did such a great job on the photo transfers... they are perfect! And the magnets are a powerful ceramic variety... so you won't find them slipping down your fridge when you tack something up!

And I finally got a calendar done for etsy as well! You can view all the new items on the site right now!!! www.moonflowerart.etsy.com

Don't forget to visit Stacie at the Garrett Park Craft Fair this weekend! She will be there Fri, Sat and Sun!!!

Ok... Who out there got stuck reading the TWILIGHT book series by Stephanie Meyer? I have certainly taken several hours to indulge in my favorite Vampire Family! So in honor of the TWILIGHT movie opening this weekend... I will make some items featuring this series! Check back soon for photos!

And some other ideas? Collage gift tags in a tin (baby, holiday, all occasion...), resin jewelry, and old fashioned holiday ornaments for your tree!
That's why I love Moonflower so much! I am free to be as creative as I want!

Thanks again to all who have visited us, made suggestions to us, purchased from us and encouraged us! We appreciate you all! Keep 'em coming!

-Allison

No comments: