Sunday, November 9, 2008

First post ever! and Sneak Peek #2!

Hi!

I'm Allison's friend and creative partner in crime Stacie Spencer. This is my first blog ever, so I'm feeling a bit intimidated...but here it is!

I'm so excited about our new store Moonflower Art. I feel like I've had all these ideas floating in my head for so long. It feels great to get them out and watch the creative process unfold.


I have been working in the jewelry field for over 10 years and really enjoy it. Right now I am using Precious Metal Clay (PMC) which is fine silver in a clay form to create my jewelry. My work as a jewelry artist has evolved over the years from beads to silver beads to PMC and I'm sure will keep on evolving. I love to create new things, that's why I'm so excited about Moonflower Art.


I am working on several new ideas for the store opening this Saturday, November 15th. My first love is creating awesome collage bookmarks. Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a crazy reader, so bookmarks just seemed the natural first step for me. Allison has been working on beaded bookmarks and also has a million other ideas for new products.

She is designing really beautiful light switch plate covers (Sneak Peek #2). Allison uses
designer and vintage papers to create amazing single and double plates. They are a great inexpensive way to create a new look to your rooms.


We look forward to sharing our new ideas and hope you enjoy shopping with us at Moonflower Art. We'd like you to find a creative freedom in our products!



Thanks for stopping by!


Stacie

No comments: