Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wrapped in Yarn

Good Morning!

I have been wrapped in yarn working on several projects. With the cold weather and early evenings it is just a perfect time for knitting.

I'm working on a beautiful white scarf that I'm knitting in a lace pattern. When I have completed the scarf, I'm going to add beaded fringe. The scarf should be complete by next week, so look for it on Moonflower Art.

Another project I'm working on are book scarfs! Use you're imagination!! You'll have to wait and see.

This year I'm determined not to rush around...so I've come up with a new rule for myself...always stop what I'm working on 15 minutes before I need to. I can't tell you what a difference it's made! Instead of working until the last second and feeling frazzled, I feel complete and relaxed. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

Enjoy your day!

Stacie

No comments: