Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Felt Beaded Bookmarks



So I have been really into felting lately. Knitting and then felting, roving felt and even felt beads!
I really love the way it feels and the MANY things you can make. I love making maki sushi rolls (to eat of course) and so I thought I could use the same concept into making FELT MAKI SUSHI BEADS. Here's the bookmark I made this am. It's just a prototype. I am going to tweak it so it is perfectly FABULOUS!

I am taking Stacie's advice on stopping work 15 minutes before I have to. I think it really would relieve a lot of stress and force me to not rush the end of my projects. She mentioned to me, "how much more can you really get done in 15min?" I think she's right. So I, a true person who can not just sit with nothing moving in my hands, will give it a go!
By the way, last week Stacie had me and a couple friends over for a fun knitting day. It was LOADS of non-stress fun! A true playdate! Thank you ~ I can't wait til we do it again!

Can't wait to show you more beads soon... right now they are still sitting safely on my mind!
-Allison

No comments: