Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Book Baubles!

Yesterday I said I wanted to make silver heart beaded bookmarks... baubles.
Well... I looked thru my stash and couldn't find any sterling silver hearts! Go figure...
Despite the minor setback, I made a few baubles...
the first reminds me of beach/pool reading. It is made with handmade paper beads (set in epoxy resin so they are glass like). Don't you just love how you can see the print?

and the second is romantic...
and motherly... (does that make sense?) I was thinking Mother's Day. beautiful glass beads and a fine braided cord make this one perfectly soft.

these will be on etsy as soon as I get finished here!
I think I am really looking forward to warmer spring weather. everything I am thinking of and making revolves around new growth! I can't wait to be able to spend some quiet moments outside breathing the NEW air in!

I hope you are having a great week. See you next week!
-Allison

No comments: