Sunday, February 15, 2009

Demin Cases

Hi everyone!

I feel like I haven't logged on for a while! Thanks to Allison for keeping things fresh and new on the Moonflower Art blog!

This has been a busy time for me with my jewelry business...Valentine's day. I had a lot of fun creating heart and love themed jewelry.

I also decided that I wanted to sell the barrettes that I make for Moonflower Art at The Muse. To do this, I thought that I needed some unique packaging that would also work as a display for the barrettes. So, I got out the sewing machine, a pair of scissors and my son's old jeans. I made a case for the barrette out of the old demin and a button cover with a photo transfer image that coordinates with the barrette.

Here is how they turned out:






Above, are photo's of the case & matching barrette, the back of the case and another case with the photo transfer button cover.

I am really excited about how they turned out and plan to make more hair barrette's with the demin cases for Moonflower Art on etsy.

I hope you all have a wonderfully creative day!

Stacie

No comments: