Wednesday, December 17, 2008

what's coming up?

We have been brainstorming like crazy... I can't stop discovering new projects!

Ok. So... "what are you thinking about?" you ask?
-Scrabble Tile pendants
-Vintage inspired knob pulls
-more and more light switch designs
-something soft, perhaps felted projects!
-more collage! Learning the art if distressing...
-hardback and soft back hand bound journals...
And this is just in my head! Stacie's head is full as well!!!

how about a gameboard inspired line. Monopoly? Bingo? Scrabble?

January is going to be a fun month!
So for now... the rest of this month will be spent organizing my chaotic "mess-terpiece" and knitting! I am in a frenzy making funky scarves and hats for my family! Stacie introduced me to embellishing on knittings... so I can't wait to check out more if it this Fri!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We had fun... my whole family joined us here for our annual cookie exchange and tree trimming party! The kids also had guests of their own. Making ornaments and a kids talent show! It was SOOOOO much fun! These kids have energy to spare!

I am a little tired... but excited for the holidays. I think I am finally getting into the spirit!!!

Have a great day and hope you have a creative fun time!

No comments: