Thursday, December 18, 2008

Resting the Creative Mind

I don't know about you guys, but right about now I am feeling a little overloaded. Like Allison, I have a million different ideas floating in my mind...

barrettes with eyelets and vintage jewelry...knitting with soft cottons...

You get the idea...SO MANY IDEAS!!!! If I could ask for one thing for Christmas this year, it would be for an extra 3 or 4 hours in a day. Wouldn't that be great?

I'm looking forward to the kids being off school and hanging around the house. I am hoping to do some organizing of my studio, enjoy some knitting and read more of the Twilight series.

I think that when you have some down time it lets you rest your creative mind....so watch out for next year! Lots of new ideas will be coming! I hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday season. Rest those minds & I'll see you next year!

Stacie

No comments: