Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Spring...well almost!!

Good morning! OK, I'm really wishing for spring now!!! We had a snow storm on Monday & I'm hoping that is the last one of the season. I love winter...knitting...reading by the fire, but I'm all done & ready to move on!

Allison and I are getting ready for our spring shows. Here is our schedule so far:

Friday, April 24th
Spring Show at Stacie's
7:00-10:00 pm
New Market, MD
This show will have Stacie jewelry, Moonflower Art & Allison's papercrafts. We'll have food and drinks, so it should be fun. We'll be donating 20% of all sales to the Double Harvest organization for the Benevolent Housing Project in Haiti. Allison is doing a year long service project in 2009 to raise the $3,000 that it takes to build a house for a single mother or widow in Haiti. It's a great project. She has started a website selling other artist's creations and donating 100% of the profit for this project. I am really proud of her! Check out her website on etsy:
Next show on the books:
Saturday, May 2nd
Trunk Show at the Muse
10:00- 9:00 pm
19 N. Market Street
Frederick, MD
I will be there for a showing of my jewelry. We also have a selection of moonflower art products & Allison's cards at the Muse.
Next....
Saturday, May 16th
The Potomac Strawberry Festival
Potomac United Methodist Church
9908 South Glen Road
Potomac, MD 20854
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We hope to see you at one of the Spring shows. Have a wonderful day & think Spring!!!!!

No comments: